Just Cause 1 vehicle pack


 




I brought over three vehicles from just cause 1! They are the original models and most original textures!

This includes: - Hurst Dagger - Bald Eagle Persuader - Stinger GP Rioja

To spawn the vehicles, use the entity spawner with the following commands: - Hurst dagger: spawn hurstdagger - Bald Eagle Persuader: spawn baldeagle - Stinger GP Rioja: spawn stingerr

If you plan on making a video review on this mod, please be sure to give proper credit, that is linking this page, or atleast the mod website so that viewers do actually know where to download this mod from and so we get feedback on our work

=> Also SUBSCRIBE me on YOUTUBE https://www.youtube.com/channel/UChtKlLUU8NVLF4zxwccVe3A (@luke_jc3mp), to get early updates on my work as well as my Discord to get access to all features on my JC3MP server! 


Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home

0 comments:

Post a Comment