gta 5 styled radar v2 for gta san andreas download 6mb for pc

screenshots 











Information
Author:
Website:https://www.youtube.com/channel/UChtKlLUU8NVLF4zxwccVe3A
Works with:GTA San Andreas 
Release/Version:1.0
Status:Complete
Started on:19 Dec 2013
Last Updated:20 Dec 2013
Views:22018
Type:Conversion
Rating:5 (1 votes)
Please log in to rate this mod
Description
I present to you my version of the map for GTA SA in the style of GTA V.
I saw the map of GTA V only on YouTube and tried to make my map as similar to the map of GTA V.
Have been created in two versions: clean and dirty.
Tile dimension is 256x256px.
Programs used: Photoshop CS5, TXD Workshop 4.0B (+command line), X Radar Editor.

Many thanks to yojo2. He agreed to provide his radar as a template.
P.S. Sorry for my bad ENG.
P.P.S. Waiting until administrators publish screenshots and files.

mod size: 6mb 


  



Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home

0 comments:

Post a Comment